Friday, June 6, 2014

Chex Gluten Free Cereal is Available in Many Flavors



Reducing or eliminating gluten is overwhelming in the beginning. There are a few products that make this daunting task easier. Chex Cereal is one of the products. Chex makes several varieties of gluten free cereal, and, they are not premium priced like most GF products. They are priced the same as other breakfast cereals. Thanks General Mills for not taking advantage.

There are varieties for everyone in the family. My husband likes the Honey Nut to replace the Cheerios he has switched from. My son likes the Vanilla flavor for snacks and breakfast. I like the plain Rice Chex with sliced banana and Almond Milk for breakfast. When I'm out of bananas, I'll treat myself with the Vanilla flavor. The Chocolate flavor is great for those chocolate cravings.

I pack a small bag of Rice Chex for a between-meal snack. It makes a great base for a trail mix-just add nuts and raisins.


 Advertising on this blog supports my writing. By clicking an ad, you are under no obligation to buy. If you see an advertisement of interest, please click.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your professional comments below.