Friday, May 23, 2014

Glutino Gluten Free Bread is Tasty and A GF Bargain




I was paying over $5 a loaf for gluten free bread. My local grocery store, Food Lion, began stocking Glutino bread in white and multigrain at $3 (and some change). Delighted with the cost savings, I was a convert.

Glutino Gluten Free bread is made from a potato, corn and rice flour blend. It is drier and more crumbly than wheat-based bread. To overcome these qualities, I add extra condiments and toast the bread.









My review of Glutino bread originally appeared in my Garden Lady blog.

 Advertising on this blog supports my writing. By clicking an ad, you are under no obligation to buy. If you see an advertisement of interest, please click.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your professional comments below.