Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nature's Path Gluten Free Chewy Granola Bars Rock




Nature's Path Organic Gluten Free Chewy Granola Bars in Dark Chocolate Chip have become a staple in my pantry. This is a truly, good-tasting granola bar without any gluten.


Nature's Path Gluten Free Chewy Granola Bars


My taster likes it for a portable snack, and because it's not overly sweet. It holds together well if you're moving while you eat. I can buy a box of 5 in the $3 - $4 range.

Nature's Path Organic Gluten Free Chewy Granola Bars feature:
  • gluten free
  • chocolate
  • reasonably priced
  • organic
  • fair trade chocolate
  • non-gmo
  • product of USA

This post topic was previously reported on in my Garden Lady blog.

Update: This product is no longer available at stores in my area.  I've found it's easy and economical to order from the Nature's Path online store.

3/7/15 Update: I was surprised to see this product in a Raleigh area Walmart. This store had an impressive gluten free selection at reasonable prices. It appears that different stores in a retail chain will vary in their gluten free offerings. It can be beneficial to explore several stores in your area. 

 Advertising on this blog supports my writing. By clicking an ad, you are under no obligation to buy. If you see an advertisement of interest, please click.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your professional comments below.